We are giving one customer the chance to win a VIP experience for two to Snowboxx Festival on 22nd March – 25th March.
To enter, simply click the ENTER NOW tab for details.
@PRSforMusic #prssnowboxx glasto festival week, chefs with collected wristbands in homage to all the great music https://t.co/jphDzxtrMR
Without music our business is nothing @PRSforMusic #PRSSnowboxx #livemusic #karaoke #DJ #jukebox #music4life https://t.co/qiF7IgXOdh
@PRSforMusic the fun-loving Marketing ladies making the most of the Christmas tunes at our festive fun day! Great tracks :) #PRSSnowboxx https://t.co/VQez0yNZGH
@prsformusic The Plough enjoys a live music session #PRSSnowboxx https://t.co/uXKpx04l2L
@PRSforMusic Music while you work for creative enhancement :) #PRSSnowboxx https://t.co/uNJqRXk8LY
@PRSforMusic getting that #FridayFeeling in the office. With a little help from some music! #prssnowboxx https://t.co/pdhO5zPNHt
COMPETITION: SNOWBOXX 2017
We are giving our customers the chance to win a pair of VIP tickets to Snowboxx festival (22nd-25th March 2017) taking place in Avoriaz, France. Details of Snowboxx festival can be found here: http://www.snowboxx.com/
The prize consists of:
- 2 x Snowboxx Festival wristbands
- 3 nights accommodation in 4* Atria Crozats apartment
- Flights from London Luton (6pm) to Geneva
- Return flights from Geneva (7am) to London Luton
- Return transfers
- Ski hire for two
- 2 day lift passes for two
- 2 day lift passes for two
To be in with a chance of winning you must tag PRS for Music using the Twitter handle, @PRSforMusic, in a great photo on Twitter which shows us how you use music to enhance your business and use the hashtag #PRSSnowboxx. Then complete the entry form below. Entries must be received by 23:59 Wednesday 22nd February 2017.
The winning entry will be selected on Thursday 23rd February and the winner will be notified within two working days. See below for the full terms and conditions for this competition.
Terms and Conditions
1. To be entered into the competition you must hold a valid, current PRS for Music licence, be a UK resident (excluding Northern Ireland), 18 years or over, tag PRS for Music using the Twitter handle, @PRSforMusic, in a great photo on Twitter which shows us how you use music to enhance your business and use the hashtag #PRSSnowboxx by 23:59 on Wednesday 22nd February 2017 (the “Closing Time”). Then complete the entry form at http://prsforsnowboxx.hscampaigns.com. Only one entry per licensee is allowed.
2. PRS for Music does not accept responsibility for entries that are incorrectly submitted or not delivered due to technical faults. Entries received after the Closing Time will not be considered.
3. The winning entry will be selected on 23rd February 2017 and the winner will be notified by email within 2 working days of the selection date.
4. The prize to be won by the winner is two Snowboxx tickets (Wednesday arrival) with travel, accommodation, equipment hire and lift passes included, as specified above (the “Prize”).
5. If the winner does not respond to PRS for Music within 10 working days of being notified, the winner’s Prize will be forfeited and PRS for Music will be entitled to select another winner. The Prize will be sent to the winner within 10 working days of receipt by PRS for Music of a response from the winner with confirmation of their address.
6. The Prize is not exchangeable nor transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
7. PRS for Music’s decision regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
8. The winner’s name will be available on request by sending an email to email@example.com after the selection date.
9. This competition is not open to employees of PRS for Music, their families, or any third party directly associated with the administration of the prize draw.
10. PRS for Music cannot be held responsible for the failure of any third parties to fulfil their obligations associated with this competition. The winner will be bound by any terms imposed by any third parties providing services as part of the Prize.
11. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entering the competition. PRS for Music reserves the right to refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
12. PRS for Music reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
13. This competition is governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute in relation thereto is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
14. The promoter of this competition is PRS for Music Limited, 2 Pancras Square, London, N1C 4AG.